Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an advanced, tertiary academic medical center with 400 beds, 2,800 employees and more than 800 primary and specialty physicians on staff. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, women’s health, emergency medicine and the neurosciences, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. Boca Regional is designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Lynn Cancer Institute
The Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute is one of the largest cancer centers in South Florida and is accredited as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons. The Lynn Cancer Institute treats an estimated 4,000 newly diagnosed cancer patients each year in facilities such as the Harvey & Phyllis Sandler Pavilion, our state-of-the-art cancer center; as well as our other respective satellite locations in Delray Beach.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English (bilingual Spanish fluency is preferred but not required).
- Must have a comfort level with using technology (i.e., computers, electronic documentation, teleconferencing).
- Must be a U.S. citizen with a valid Social Security card or have a current green card.
- Applicants shall provide a completed ACPE application with accompanying materials and documentation.
- Submitted materials should reflect an openness to sharing, the capacity to reflect at deeper levels and being receptive to the learning process.
- Applicants shall provide evidence of either graduation from high school or completion of a GED.
- Master’s level training and the ability to reflect theologically is preferred but not required.
- ACPE requires students to give written permission for the use of their clinical materials for ACPE Accreditation and research purposes. Clinical materials can be used as data for an Educator’s peer review, a center’s portfolio for Accreditation reviews or for ACPE approved research studies without further notification to the student. All personal information in written documents will be redacted.
- If applicants have had previous units of CPE training, they are asked to submit copies of their certificates of completion, along with previous self-evaluations and evaluations written by the primary ACPE Certified Educator with whom they have worked.
- Persons pursuing Level II training are to include previous CPE evaluations written by the ACPE Certified Educator demonstrating that Level I outcomes have been met, as well as any process notes or reports composed by a consultation committee regarding readiness for advancement.
Where do applicants go to apply?
Please go to the www.ACPE.edu website and email the completed form to CPEprogram@BaptistHealth.net.
Download FERPA Form
When are applications accepted?
Summer intensive: April 1st deadline
Extended part-time: August 1st deadline
When are candidate interviews?
Summer Intensive: April
Extended Part-time: August
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
Summer Intensive: April-May
Extended Part-time: August-September
When does the program start?
Summer Intensive: June
Extended Part-time: October