Assistant Vice President Operations and Program Director
With more than 1.5 million patient visits every year from the Florida Keys to Palm Beach county, Baptist Health demonstrates a commitment to clinical and service excellence. Patients and their families from around the world travel to South Florida to receive expert care from the Baptist Health team. With approximately 23,000 employees and more than 4,000 physicians in virtually all specialties – many with national and international reputations – Baptist Health is South Florida’s world-class healthcare organization. A culture of quality and dedication is instilled into every member of the Baptist Health family.
Florida International University College of Business
The Florida International University College of Business remains worlds ahead in preparing Undergraduate and Graduate Business students, as well as, life-long executive learners for leadership roles in the global market. FIU Business is among the 5 percent of elite business schools worldwide accredited by the AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The Healthcare MBA program ranked #1 by Modern Healthcare (2015 and 2016) and #51 by U.S. News & World Report (2020).
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or Public Health received prior to the program start date (a completed degree is not required at the time of application). The degree program must be accredited by either the Associations to Advance Collegial Schools of Business (AACSB), Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) or the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- Applicants with prior full-time healthcare work experience strongly preferred.
- Completed application
- Copy of University transcript from Graduate program
- Statement of Purpose
- Why do you want to pursue a Healthcare Administration Fellowship at Baptist Health South Florida?
- Three letters of recommendations
- One letter from a professional reference
- One letter from an academic reference
- One from either an academic, professional or from your program director
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Where do applicants go to apply?
National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Center (NAFCAs)
- When are applications accepted? June through October
- When are candidate interviews? October
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? November
- When does the program start? August