With more than 1.5 million patient visits every year from the Florida Keys to Palm Beach county, Baptist Health demonstrates a commitment to clinical and service excellence. Patients and their families from around the world travel to South Florida to receive expert care from the Baptist Health team. With approximately 23,000 employees and more than 4,000 physicians in virtually all specialties – many with national and international reputations – Baptist Health is South Florida’s world-class healthcare organization. A culture of quality and dedication is instilled into every member of the Baptist Health family.
Miami Neuroscience Institute
The team at Miami Neuroscience Institute includes experts in a wide range of specialties, including neurosurgeons, physiatrists, neuroradiologists, interventional neuroradiologists, neuro oncologists, radiation oncologists, neurologists, neuro intensivists and rehabilitation specialists. Our Board-certified neurosurgeons provide the most comprehensive and innovative techniques to diagnose and treat the brain, spine and nervous system. We care for patients with a variety of chronic and acute conditions- from common back pain to complex brain surgery.
- Completed an ACGME-accredited neurosurgical residency program in the United States.
- Applicants must hold a current Florida medical license.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from residency program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Email IngnelaLa@BaptistHealth.net with CV and cover letter and preferred start date of July or January, along with preferred program length (6 or 12 months)
When are applications accepted?
December through February (July start)
June through August (January start)
When are candidate interviews?
April (July start)
October (January start)
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? Within 3 weeks of interview
- When does the program start? July or January