Bethesda Hospital East
Since 1959, Bethesda Hospital East has provided quality health services with care and dedication. The 401-bed, fully accredited, not-for-profit hospital and affiliates offer a full array of healthcare services, including an advanced primary stroke center, cancer care, cardiovascular care, diagnostic imaging, and emergency care. The hospital’s Emergency Department, which serves both adults and children, treats nearly 80,000 patients annually. Bethesda’s highly skilled physicians perform more than 4,600 inpatients surgeries and 5,500 outpatient surgeries each year.
Bethesda Hospital West
Since 2013, Bethesda Hospital West has proudly served the medical needs of Palm Beach County. The 80-bed, all private room, state-of-the-art, community hospital provides medical services including cardiopulmonary services, diagnostic imaging, emergency services, including for children, endoscopy suites, inpatient medical services, critical care, physical rehabilitation, and surgical services. Bethesda is recognized as a top performer demonstrating high standards of clinical performance and improvement for quality and safety measures.
- Applicants are required to have maintained a satisfactory level of scholarship (3.0 or higher GPA), performance and competency.
- Applicants are required to be graduates of a Podiatric Medical College, accredited by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education.
- Applicants are expected to be worthy in character, manners and ethical conduct.
- Applicants must pass both Part I and Part II of the NBPME prior to beginning the Residency.
- Official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- National board scores
- Cover letter with photograph
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Central Application Service for Podiatric Residencies (CASPR)
- When are applications accepted? October to November
- When are candidate interviews? January
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? March
- When does the program start? July 1st