Director, Clinical Learning
The flagship facility of Baptist Health South Florida, Baptist Hospital of Miami has been one of the most respected medical centers in South Florida since its founding in 1960 and is today one of America’s most preferred medical centers. With more than 900 beds, it is the largest of Baptist Health’s 12 hospitals. Three Centers of Excellence are housed on the campus: Miami Cancer Institute, Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute (the largest and most comprehensive cardiovascular facility in the region) and Miami Neuroscience Institute. Baptist Hospital has earned Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence. It is also certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and received the Gold Seal of Approval for consistently meeting high national standards of stroke care. Baptist Hospital was ranked #1 in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area for the 2023-2024 U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals Ranking.
Nursing Student-to-RN Resident Incentive Program
Baptist Health is offering a limited-time incentive program for senior nursing students interested in pursuing an RN residency and career at Baptist Health. Students accepted into the Nursing Student-to-RN Resident Program will receive up to $20,000 and a post-graduation employment opportunity with Baptist Health.
Eligibility PrerequisitesExternal applicants(non-Baptist Health employees):
- Must be a graduate from a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
- Must have less than 6 months of RN working experience in an acute care setting or less than 12 months of RN working experience in non-acute care settings.
- Candidates selected must obtain a Florida RN license along with a current Basic Life Support (BLS) card prior to the start of the residency.
- Must have less than 6 months of RN working experience in an acute care setting or less than 12 months of RN working experience in a non-acute care setting.
- Candidates selected must obtain a Florida RN license along with a current BLS card prior to the start of the residency.
- Associates Degree(ASN)applicants must sign a commitment to obtain their BSN within 5 years of their transfer to the RN role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Careers.Baptisthealth.net
When are applications accepted?
Winter: November - December
Spring: February - March
Summer: April - May
Fall: August - September
When are candidate interviews?
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
Winter: December - January
Spring: February - March
Summer: June - July
Fall: September - October
When does the program start?