The flagship facility of Baptist Health South Florida, Baptist Hospital of Miami has been one of the most respected medical centers in South Florida since its founding in 1960 and is today one of America’s most preferred medical centers. With more than 900 beds, it is the largest of Baptist Health’s 12 hospitals. Three Centers of Excellence are housed on the campus: Miami Cancer Institute, Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute (the largest and most comprehensive cardiovascular facility in the region) and Miami Neuroscience Institute. Baptist Hospital has earned Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence. It is also certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and received the Gold Seal of Approval for consistently meeting high national standards of stroke care. Baptist Hospital was ranked #1 in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale metro area for the 2023-2024 U.S. News and World Report Best Hospitals Ranking.
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?March
ASHP Resident Matching Program - National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Code: 164913
- When does the program start? July 1st