Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an advanced, tertiary academic medical center with 400 beds, 2,800 employees and more than 800 primary and specialty physicians on staff. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, women’s health, emergency medicine and the neurosciences, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. Boca Regional is designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Service Code:
- When does the program start? July 1st