Homestead Hospital has provided top-quality care to the south Miami-Dade community since it opened as a small rural clinic in 1940. Today’s Homestead Hospital is a modern, 142-bed facility with a family-centered care model and the latest technology. It houses Baptist Health rehabilitation, a 23-bed comprehensive medical program. The hospital has a busy emergency department, with more than 95,000 annual visits, a separate Children’s Emergency Center and two trauma rooms. In addition, the hospital provides a full range of medical, diagnostic, surgical and maternity services.
Program Eligibility Prerequisites
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Service Code:
- When does the program start? July 1st