South Miami Hospital
South Miami Hospital has served the community with a commitment to excellence since 1960. It is currently licensed for 467 beds and houses such innovative programs as the Center for Robotic Surgery, the Center for Women & Infants, Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The hospital has received honors including Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence, the Florida Governor's Sterling Award and U.S. News & World Report rankings among the best hospitals in the U.S., with High Performing medals.
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Service Code: 155613
- When does the program start? July 1st