West Kendall Baptist Hospital
West Kendall Baptist Hospital opened to the public April 2011 as Miami-Dade County’s first brand-new hospital in more than 35 years. The hospital features 203 private rooms and is a Gold LEED-certified facility featuring energy-efficient initiatives and recycled materials throughout. It supports a vision of West Kendall as a convenient central hub where area residents can live, work and play. Through its “Healthy West Kendall” initiative, the hospital encourages residents to achieve the goal of becoming the “Healthiest Community in Florida”. West Kendall Baptist Hospital offers adult medical and surgical services, surgical and endoscopy services, and maternity services.
Program Eligibility Prerequisites
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Service Code:
- When does the program start? July 1st