The Baptist Health Pharmacy Clinical Enterprise was established in 2018 and is comprised of pharmacy leaders with a variety of backgrounds and advanced training, including completion of Health-System Pharmacy Administration residency programs at prestigious programs across the country. The Pharmacy Clinical Enterprise leaders oversee areas such as acute care pharmacy services, clinical ambulatory pharmacy services, retail pharmacies, specialty pharmacy, oncology and non-oncology infusion suites, transitions of care, population health, regulatory affairs, 340B Program, finance, centralized pharmacy distribution, and many more.
The PGY-2 Corporate Pharmacy Administration and Leadership Residency Program at Baptist Health South Florida is a 12-month pharmacy specialty-training program in candidate status seeking accreditation from the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP). The purpose of this program is to develop well-rounded and effective pharmacy leaders who can promote and advance the profession of pharmacy within the organization and beyond.
After completion of this program, the graduating resident will have the necessary expertise and leadership abilities to transition into and leadership role within a hospital, health-system, or corporate pharmacy team.
Baptist Health South Florida
With more than 1.5 million patient visits every year from the Florida Keys to Palm Beach county, Baptist Health demonstrates a commitment to clinical and service excellence. Patients and their families from around the world travel to South Florida to receive expert care from the Baptist Health team. With approximately 23,000 employees and more than 4,000 physicians in virtually all specialties – many with national and international reputations – Baptist Health is South Florida’s world-class healthcare organization. A culture of quality and dedication is instilled into every member of the Baptist Health family.
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Completion of an ASHP accredited PGY-1 pharmacy residency (certificate required)
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist's license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
National Matching Service Code: 653382
- When does the program start? July 1st