With more than 1.5 million patient visits every year from the Florida Keys to Palm Beach county, Baptist Health demonstrates a commitment to clinical and service excellence. Patients and their families from around the world travel to South Florida to receive expert care from the Baptist Health team. With approximately 23,000 employees and more than 4,000 physicians in virtually all specialties – many with national and international reputations – Baptist Health is South Florida’s world-class healthcare organization. A culture of quality and dedication is instilled into every member of the Baptist Health family.
- Pharm.D. degree from an ACPE accredited college of pharmacy
- Completion of an ASHP accredited PGY-1 pharmacy residency (certificate required)
- Must obtain a Florida pharmacist’s license
Prospective residents are required to submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges of pharmacy attended
- Three letters of recommendation from professional references utilizing standard form required by PhORCAS™
- Personal statement of intent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS™).
- When are applications accepted? November to January
- When are candidate interviews? January and February
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? March ASHP Resident Matching Program – National Matching Services, Inc.
- National Matching Service Code: 615165
- When does the program start? July 1st