Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is an advanced, tertiary academic medical center with 400 beds, 2,800 employees and more than 800 primary and specialty physicians on staff. The hospital is a recognized leader in oncology, cardiovascular disease and surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, women’s health, emergency medicine and the neurosciences, all of which offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging capabilities. Boca Regional is designated a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Lynn Cancer Institute
The Eugene M. & Christine E. Lynn Cancer Institute is one of the largest cancer centers in South Florida and is accredited as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the American College of Surgeons. The Lynn Cancer Institute treats an estimated 4,000 newly diagnosed cancer patients each year in facilities such as the Harvey & Phyllis Sandler Pavilion, our state-of-the-art cancer center; as well as our other respective satellite locations in Delray Beach.
- Applicants are required to show evidence of having completed at least one unit of ACPE accredited CPE training.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English (bilingual Spanish fluency is preferred but not required).
- Must have a comfort level with using technology (i.e., computers, electronic documentation, teleconferencing).
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and have a Social Security number.
- Acceptance and admission to the program is contingent on submission of all requested materials, favorable references and meeting all eligibility requirements as determined by the program.
- Applicants must provide a completed ACPE application with accompanying materials and documentation.
- Applicants must provide evidence of either graduation from high school/ completion of a GED or ordination by a faith community or commission to function in ministry by an appropriate religious authority as determined by ACPE.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for residency, but a Master’s degree is preferred.
- Show evidence of ordination, commissioning or endorsement from a faith community or appropriate religious authority as determined by ACPE.
- ACPE requires students to give written permission for the use of their clinical materials for ACPE Accreditation and research purposes. Clinical materials can be used as data for an Educator’s peer review, a center’s portfolio for Accreditation reviews or for ACPE approved research studies without further notification to the student. All personal information in written documents will be redacted.
- All applicants must submit copies of certificates of completion from previous training units completed along with previous self-evaluations and the evaluations written by the primary ACPE Certified Educators with whom they have worked.
- Persons pursuing Level II training are to include previous CPE evaluations written by the ACPE Certified Educator demonstrating that Level I outcomes have been met, as well as any process notes or reports composed by a consultation committee regarding readiness for advancement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Where do applicants go to apply?
Download and send completed forms to MistiJ@BaptistHealth.net.
Download ACPE Application
Download FERPA Form
- When are applications accepted? April 1st
- When are candidate interviews? April through May
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? May - June
- When does the program start? August