- Participants must be aged 16 or older as of the start of the program
- Complete program application
- Baptist Health Supplemental Health Form (vaccinations, Flu and Tb verifications)
- Health insurance
- Government-issued photo ID
- Proof of enrollment (students)
- Background check from school or Clearance Letter from police department
- International Eligibility form (Non-US Citizens/Non-US Residents)
- Letter of support and good standing from current academic institution or employer (Non-US Citizens/Non-US Residents)
Acceptance and admission to the program is contingent on submission of all requested materials and meeting all eligibility requirements as determined by the program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Where do applicants go to apply?
Please download and complete any required forms before filling out applicationOnline Application
When are applications accepted?
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? Within 2 weeks of receiving a completed application
When does the program start?
Together we're unstoppable.
As a mission driven, not for profit organization, philanthropy makes the difference between what we CAN do and what we MUST do to impact the lives of patients.