- Athletic Training
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Technology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Orthopedic Support Technician
- Respiratory Therapy
- Sterilization Technician
- Surgical Technology
Learn about Lorenz's experience in becoming a Surgical Technologist through the Allied Health Scholars program.
- Enrollment in a degree program affiliated with Baptist Health
- Clinically rotate at a Baptist Health facility
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Minimum cumulative or program GPA of 3.0
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Where do applicants go to apply?
Application varies by program. Please email email@example.com with your name, academic institution, program, and expected date of graduation to learn more.
- When are applications accepted? Rolling admission
- When are candidate interviews? Interviews vary by program. More information will be provided following the application submission.
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? Within two weeks of application submission.
- When does the program start? Spring, Summer, and Fall terms
“As an Allied Health Scholar I have been able to ask many questions. Everyone is open-minded and willing to show me new things.”