- RN license
- Completion of all prerequisites
- Acceptance letter into nursing program
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Must be a Baptist Health employee:
- No corrective action during the last six months
- Must fully meet the most recent annual evaluation
Once you have completed all of the prerequisites, you may download an application for the Baptist Health Nurse Scholars Program. A complete application includes the following:
- Completed and signed application forms.
- A letter of full acceptance from your nursing program.
- Most recent, official transcripts. Must be unopened.
- Professional resume
- Essay (one page, typed. Briefly tell us about yourself and “Why you want to pursue this degree?”)
- Completed a career counseling session with Scholars Program AVP/Director
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply? Application
- When are applications accepted? March 1 - May 15
- When are candidate interviews? June
- When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance? July
- When does the program start? August
Together we're unstoppable.
As a mission driven, not for profit organization, philanthropy makes the difference between what we CAN do and what we MUST do to impact the lives of patients.