- Florida resident eligible for in-state tuition
- Acceptance letter from a Nursing program of a Baptist Health partner school
- Eligible to work in the United States and eligible to work at Baptist Health. Note, current Baptist Health employees not in good standing, or former Baptist Health employees who are ineligible for rehire are ineligible to participate in the Nurse Scholars Program.
- Competitive GPA
- Active RN license (for RN-to-BSN program only)
- Must not have started nursing program
Once you have completed all of the prerequisites, you may download an application for the Baptist Health Nurse Scholars Program. A complete application includes the following:
- Completed and signed application forms.
- A letter of full acceptance from your nursing program.
- Most recent, official transcripts. Must be unopened.
- Professional resume
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Where do applicants go to apply?
When are applications accepted?
Fall: April - June
Spring: October - November
When are candidate interviews? Fall: June - August
Spring: October - December
When are candidates matched/notified of acceptance?
When does the program start? Fall: August
Learn about Shireen's journey in becoming a Critical Care nurse through the Nurse Scholars program.
Together we're unstoppable.
As a mission driven, not for profit organization, philanthropy makes the difference between what we CAN do and what we MUST do to impact the lives of patients.